Home Become a Member Contact Us WinPicks Software Scoresline Sports Forum

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out
Which online brokerage firm?   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Market Sectors] >> Banking and Financial Stocks >> Which online brokerage firm? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Which online brokerage firm? - 6/8/2017 6:49:43 AM   
donnieclark

Hello,

I recently moved from the US to Ontario, Canada. I used E*Trade and Vanguard when I was in the US, but they do not exist in Canada, so I am in search of an online brokerage firm so I can transfer money in the US to start trading in Canada (As a Canadian resident, I can no longer trade in the US in my after tax accounts - All I can do there now is to sell or reinvest dividends.) Anyway, I talked to RBS and they charge a fee unless I have at least $15K in the account. I will not have $15K moved over for a while (I don't want to sell a lot of what I have now since the market is down.) so I am in search for a firm that doesn't charge any fee or charge a very little fee for administration (Neither E*Trade or VG charged any fees at all for administration, but maybe that is rare in Canada.) and have low commissions and has a good user interface (I know, that may be a lot to ask...)

Please Help.
Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References
http://www.financialwisdomforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=118935

Warehouse Inventory management video Examples
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Market Sectors] >> Banking and Financial Stocks >> Which online brokerage firm? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode