Home Become a Member Contact Us WinPicks Software Scoresline Sports Forum

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out
Technical Analyst So Important For Any Business?   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Market Talk] >> Technical Analysis >> Technical Analyst So Important For Any Business? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Technical Analyst So Important For Any Business? - 8/20/2017 2:26:05 AM   
donnieclark

A technical analyst is a person responsible for the working with data and numbers. This job description is with reference to the stock market. There is a position of a Technical Analyst in the most emerging field of Information Technology. With reference to the stock market, a Technical Analyst’s job is to monitor around the deviations in the stock market and providing critical investment information to the clients. These are the recruits of investment and financial agencies. But, the Technical Analyst we are talking about here is related to his field of Information Technology.

Please Help !
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
-http://www.trade2win.com/boards/technical-analysis/216388-what-makes-job-technical-analyst-so-important-any-business.html
-Cloud security video Examples
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Market Talk] >> Technical Analysis >> Technical Analyst So Important For Any Business? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode