While working on QuickBooks Payroll, if you come across the error PS033 then the steps that you can take up in order to solve this issue is as given below:
Solution 1: Update Payroll
• The users can click on the option of Payroll Updates in Employees and then choose the Get Payroll Updates option.
• Then you can click on the option which says Download Entire Payroll Update.
• Finally, click on Update.
Solution 2: Rename the CPS Folder
• The users would need to access the C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 20xx\Components\Payroll.
• Then search for a CPS folder in the location that you have accessed.
• Now rename the CPS folder to CPSOLD
• Finally, update QuickBooks payroll tax table.
If you face any issue in following the steps given, then you can take assistance from professionals by connecting with QuickBooks payroll customer support number. This service is available around the clock and is free of cost.
For more info: Quickbooks Payroll Error PS033