Home Become a Member Contact Us WinPicks Software Scoresline Sports Forum

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out
abcourt mine, a very decent Canadian junior miner useful to have when the gold price will rise   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Market Sectors] >> Penny Stocks >> abcourt mine, a very decent Canadian junior miner useful to have when the gold price will rise Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
abcourt mine, a very decent Canadian junior miner usefu... - 10/14/2019 12:20:56 PM   
Junior Trader

Interestingly enough, they recently had a private, non-brokered placement. This is a solid investment in Canada's gold country.

you can read the full article here https://abcourt.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/PR2019-10-08.pdf

This represents
the first closing of a private placement of a maximum of $1,000,000 in common share units and of
$1,000,000 in flow-through share units (the “private placement”). Each common unit offered at a
price of $1,000 per unit (a “Unit”) is comprised of 10,000 Class B shares of the Corporation
(“common shares”) at a price of $0.10 per common share and of 5,000 common share purchase
warrants, each warrant entitling its holder to purchase

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Market Sectors] >> Penny Stocks >> abcourt mine, a very decent Canadian junior miner useful to have when the gold price will rise Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode